The modern-day usage of Lithium-ion batteries is profuse. It has made all gadgets portable and ubiquitous. And a similar effect and usage of the Li-Ion batteries are going to have on electric vehicles. The ever-rising popularity of Li-Ion Batteries is amplifying a series of challenges:
- Li-Ion battery technologies are central to Electric vehicles, Renewable Energy and Consumer Electronics.
- The world is facing the challenge of being unable to recycle batteries efficiently & in an environmentally friendly manner to extract materials leading to a supply security issue.
- End of Life Li-Ion batteries and Manufacturing waste to get accumulated and harm the environment
- Material requirements for such a demand are increasing and mining alone is not enough along with being environmentally unsustainable
With the aim to power a sustainable tomorrow, Attero offers world-class Li-Ion Battery recycling solutions in India. Our sustainable and stringent process, backed with cutting edge green-technology enables the recovery of critical materials from all types of Li-Ion batteries. Ours is a cell chemistry agnostic and we process various types of LFP, LCO, LTO and NMC batteries.
To meet up the scale of recycling of Li-Ion batteries, and ensuring zero waste goes to landfill, Attero extends 360-degree recycling process. Collection, logistics, handling and packaging of Li-Ion batteries, safe destruction and up to 100% recovery of valuable battery metals for reuse in new batteries. Complete transparency and tracking throughout the process, to solve critical end-of-life battery problems.
Enabling a Carbon Positive Circular Economy, Attero is ensuring that:
- All elements extracted from the Li-Ion batteries with an efficiency of (>98%), through its unique patented urban mining technologies.
- The metals extracted are therefore battery-grade purity.
- Ours is cell shape and size agnostic, so we process battery packs for Consumer Electronics, Telecom Towers and Electronic Vehicles.
- Our Li-Ion battery recycling process has a positive impact on the environment and other ESG parameters.
The Attero Patronage
Our constants - who’ve trusted and invested in our vision to revolutionize how waste is recycled for a sustainable future.View More