Producer responsibility organisation
Working towards a sustainable tomorrow, Attero is here and ready to walk an extra mile to a better future. We are authorised PRO for fulfilling a range of EPR (Extended Producer Responsibility) services under the E-Waste (Management) Rules. Producers, importers and manufacturers of EEE (Electronic and Electrical Equipment) can engage with us for their specific or multiple obligations to become EPR compliant.
As a Key Producer some responsibilities that become mandatory are:
- Collection and channelisation of e-waste generated from the end-of-life products as per stated targets.
- Ensuring its appropriate treatment and disposal methods including Hazardous materials.
- Public awareness program through appropriate mediums, provide directions for handling/disposal of equipment after use.
- Maintaining Records and Compliances for authorised EPR organisation.
Attero offers a one-stop solution as a PRO partner and offers services that have the following advantages:
- We have one of the largest collection networks across India covering 1400 pin codes and door to door takeback program.
- Our largest inhouse level 3 recycling facilities are spread over 10,000 sq. mtr. There is no downstream process or export of e-waste.
- When we conduct take-back media awareness campaigns, toll free number and website is shared.
- We ensure public awareness program through social media and on-ground activities.
- As a responsible PRO we ensure that your compliances are met appropriately and timely.
Various brands and organisations have partnered & trusted Attero for their EPR and avail the best of services to meet their targets. Along with being one of India’s best EPR services provider, our take-back operations are backed with the Largest Reverse Logistics Network in India.
CLEAN e-INDIA is one such Attero Initiative that is an integrated e-waste Consumer Take-Back Program to help ensure organized collection, management and recycling of the electronic waste responsibly and sustainably.
- The initiative is a widespread consumer e-waste collection network, which is also integrating the informal sector into the organized supply chain.
- The e-waste collected under the CLEAN e-INDIA Initiative is processed in an environmentally responsible manner using clean technology.
- Consumers are incentivized for being a part of this initiative and disposing of their e-waste.
- The initiative is active across major cities in the country, which is one of the primary sources of electronic waste generation.
The CLEAN e-India initiative connects stakeholders across the value chain including individual & bulk consumers, waste pickers and aggregators. To amass e-waste efficiently and manage end-of-life electronics economically and sustainably. Here’s how it all works!
Some of the key feature of the CLEAN e-India Initiative that sets its apart and promising are:
- Largest doorstep pick-up network in India
- Unique consumer reward program
- Strong awareness campaign
- Integration of informal sector
- Large franchise network
- Robust digital backbone
- Responsible management and recycling of e-waste
Get in touch
Get in touch
The Attero Patronage
Our constants - who’ve trusted and invested in our vision to revolutionize how waste is recycled for a sustainable future.View More